Framing as durable as our doors
Our FRP framing products are manufactured using the pultrusion process, offering the same strength, reliability and corrosion resistance as our pultruded doors.
- Standard depths: 5-3/4", 6-3/4", 7-3/4" and 8-3/4".
- Custom depths available from 4-1/2" up to whatever you need.
- Heads can be either 2" or 4".
- Frame anchors can be specified for new construction or retrofit.
- Finished with durable high-gloss two-part aliphatic polyurethane coating.
Pultruded fire-rated framing with a depth of 5-3/4" or 6-3/4" with 2" heads is available with our FR Series Doors to provide a complete door system for industrial locations requiring fire-rated doors and frames. FR Series Doors and Frames are covered by a 10-year parts and labor warranty.
Removable pultruded rim mullions add functionality to meeting pair openings.