With Pultrusion, the Toughness is Sealed In
We're the only door manufacturer in the world that pultrudes heavy-duty, completely
sealed industrial FRP doors. All of our doors are 1-3/4" thick, hermetically sealed and
immune to moisture and corrosive gasses or liquids.
Our FRP doors are dimensionally and aesthetically equivalent to hollow metal doors, but offer performance, durability and longevity that hollow metal doors cannot match.
- 6 lb./cubic foot closed-cell polyurethane core wrapped in 4 layers of glass fiber reinforcements and resin encapsulated to 1/8" at all door faces for excellent impact resistant
- Stile edges are 9/16" thick of solid FRP Structural Reinforcement, allowing for maximum screw holding capability
- Resin is FDA- and USDA-compliant
- Top rail is 6" deep with 1/4" wall thickness to provide ample reinforcement for closer attachments
- Standard mortise bottom rail allows for field trimming of door; optional flush bottom rail facilitates cleaning and sterilization
- Standard widths: 32", 36", 42" and 48" wide; custom widths up to 5' also available
- Height: any standard width up to 22' tall
- Standard industry hardware is compatible with all doors
- Available with frames, vision lites, louvers, mullions, center posts, wall anchors and thresholds